Sunday 29 May 2011

My Daddy..


'The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job at hand, and the determination that whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand.' -Vince Lombardi

My dad works harder at his job than anyone I know. Sometimes in my opinion too hard. He works day in and day out in his job in the City to support his family. His dedication to his work and to his family is honourable and inspiring.
These photos were taken on days when he was  too tired after work.  to do anything else than just sit on his favourite couch and watch football on TV.
When work has not consumed him my dad is South African, an Arsenal Supporter, an incredible story teller, a tireless and enthusiastic runner, he loves Murakami books and has read all his books, has the most infectious laugh of anyone I know, he loves to garden, he loves to design his house with wood and collect wonderful pieces of old wooden furniture, he loves honey, a family man, good with little kids, and he once found a mouse in the house and captured it and drove it in the car ( playing classical FM for the mouse's nerves) to a posher neighbourhood so it could have a better life.
I love that part of my dad the most!

Be Inspired.
LB x

No comments:

Post a Comment